Which widgets have Data Binding

From examining widgets as of this post, the following have data bindings (Yes - vs No , no databinding support). While many that do nto have Data Binding support make perfect sense and likely never should have data binding support, some seem like they should. For exmaple, the Table widget? And while there are in the “advanced widgets” group, the Polygrid and Polylist (current no data binding support), but adding Databinding to the table might provide an alternative to the polylist. So the question is: Can you suggest what widgets are likely to get data binding added in some future version of Preview?

Widget (Databinding support Yes/No)
Button (No)
Field (Yes)
Password field (Yes)
Label Field (No)
Dropdown (Yes)
Dropdown button (No)
Simple List (Yes)
Navigation rail (No)
Table (No)
Slider (No)
Checkbox (No)
YouTube (No)
Vimeo (No)
Videoplayer (No)
Tabs (No)
Imagelist (No)
Chips (Yes)
Ratings (No)
Browser (No)
Chart (No)
Datepicker (No)
Form Control (No)
Icon (No)
Spinner (No)
Headerbar (No)
Segmented Control (No)
Tree View (No)
Divider (No)
Navigation Bar (No)
Date Field (No)

I suspect the ones that you think should have Data Binding support are the ones that will end up having Data Binding support in future previews. Looking at the list…

Table
Imagelist
Ratings
Chart
Form
Date Field

Are all quite likely to have Data Binding support added to them. We also have some other widgets that will be required for the MVP that will also need Data Binding.

Any chance “Table” could end up in a sooner-rather-than-later version? I have a (minimum) 5 column table I’d like to display data from and “Simple List” doesn’t seem to be the applicable widget.

It’s not something that is in the immediate plan, however it’s not a lot of work for us to get that working. No promises, but I will see what we can do.