What is the TSV format for importing data into collections?

As an exercise I want to use the simple list to display a color name in field “Title” and the corresponding RGB value in field “subTitle”.
For that I create a new collection.
I have no problem importing a CSV (comma separated values) file, however I have to replace comma with colon in RGB values.
To circumvent that problem I created a TSV (tab separated values) file and that does not import correctly into the collection.

Does TSV currently work as format for importing files into collections and if so I would be thankful for a hint how it is structured.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @Bernd !

We have identified an issue related to the tab-space delimiter imports for TSV files, which caused the import error you experienced. We are addressing this, and a fix is expected to be included in the next DP update.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and continued support in helping us enhance our product.

Greetings @Bernd
We are pleased to confirm that the issue with TSV imports have been resolved in our latest DP3 build, which is now available at https://preview.livecode.com/.

Thank you for your continued support. We value your feedback and look forward to hearing more from you!