Welcome to LiveCode Create Feedback! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

LiveCode Create Feedback

A place to discuss and provide feedback for LiveCode Create

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding your picture and information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in Site Feedback or contact the admins.

Hello everyone,
I’m Jose Garza, and I’m really excited to be part of the Livecode Create community! I love coding and have worked with different programming languages. Joining this group feels awesome, and I can’t wait to learn and share with all of you. Let’s have a great time coding together!

Best,
Jose

1 Like

Welcome @joseggarza :wave:

Hi everyone,
starting in the early 90s with HyperCard then MetaCard and Revolution to LiveCode I’m more a supporter than a programer. I wrote not more than two hands full of programs and as my job (orthodontist) is far away from coding I stare a the community with a little tear in my eye while I’m on the way to retire.
Good luck for LC create, the team and the community.
Kind regards,
Ernst M. Reicher

1 Like

Hi all, great to see this up and running even if still very early in development. Looks extremely promising!

1 Like

Welcome @Stam and @ernstMreicher - Great to see you both here :wave:

Greetings from Saint Louis, Missouri, USA.
Along with my daytime job, I was a part-time programmer beginning with HyperCard then Revolution then LiveCode. Now I am just a retired part-time programmer enjoying LiveCode Create.

1 Like

Hi All,

I’m Jim Lambert been an xTalk user since HyperCard days and LiveCode from its start.
Been testing LiveCode Create. Very impressed and looking forward to it evolving into an easy-to-use, full-featured programming and distribution environment.

Let’s have productive fun with LiveCode Create!

JimL

Hi @bobcole and @JimLambert - Welcome to the LiveCode Create forum :wave:

Jacque here, I’ve been using Xtalk since the HyperCard days. I’m a one-trick pony and know virtually nothing about other languages, but I love LiveCode and spend my days immersed in it. LC Create is looking great so far!

Hi everyone,

I’m Håkan and I mainly teach web design at our university here in Karlstad, Sweden. The first time I used HyperCard was on my big brothers Macintosh SE30, and kind of got stuck. The Mac though was to expensive for me at the time, so I started with programming on another great Scottish invention, namely the Sinclair ZX81, that I imported to Sweden and then needed to solder together :slight_smile:.
To make a long story short I worked as a system developer, then as a multimedia developer (when that was the buzzword) for several years before I realised that I also had a passion for teaching. I have developed software in a lot of different languages. but when I need something done, I most often fall back to LiveCode as I still haven’t found anything else that goes faster from idea to a working app. I’m really hope (and looking forward to) that LiveCode (the company) will pull this through as I think it can widen the user base (and also make my ideas come to life even quicker).

Welcome @jacque and @Hliljegren :wave: