Stack Title Field / Long Name

I understand that for a mobile deployment there is only a single window. I also understand that most web deployments will utilize a single window (although some concept of multiple could be supported). However, for any desktop application the possibility for multiple windows exists. The current Inspector UI seems to only allow the stack name to be specified and not the title.

I tested in Native and if you set the title then the window for the stack will display it. It is retained as one would expect.

Is this something on the road map to add? I’m pretty sure it will really be needed long term if the idea is to move development solely into the new IDE.

Another thing that has changed is the long name. Stacks now only report “stack” + short name instead of “stack” + full path name - it is as if you are working on an unsaved stack that doesn’t yet have a path. Since we cannot deploy anything to a desktop app yet, I’m not sure what will happen to the long name at that point. Some consideration will need to be given here for desktop apps wanting to know where they “live” on the system.