Segmented Control - LCB Error: array key does not exist

Imported my Roman Clock app into LCC 1.0.0 DP-2. When opening the App the “revErrorDisplay” window appears with two errors as follows:

LCB Error: array key does not exist
Object: segClockL
LCB File: segmented.lcb
LCB Line: 375

LCB Error: array key does not exist
Object: segColorP
LCB File: segmented.lcb
LCB Line: 375

The app has two cards (main and menu) and the two segmented controls are both on the menu card and only displayed if you tap the menu button on the main card. There are three segmented controls on the menu card but LCC is only spitting out an error on two of them.

The revErrorDisplay window has a Script button which does nothing if you click it.

Navigating to the “menu” card in LCC displays the layout but the segmented control displays are all blank (no buttons displayed).

Is anyone able to reproduce this error when importing an app created in LiveCode 9.6.13 with one or more customised segmented controls to LCC 1.0.0 DP-2?

Some further information.

This appears to be a general bug with importing segmented controls. I created a blank app in Livecode desktop with just two segmented control widgets on a card. I saved the the app, exited Livecode desktop, then imported the app into LCC. The import process doesn’t generate any errors, but when you open the app in LCC it throws the LCB Error “array key does not exist” for the segmented controls (see image attached).

Thanks for the report @J9V6 ! We have a fix for this issue coming soon. Keep an eye on this thread for future updates.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve LiveCode Create.

1 Like