Property Inspector Width

I’m using the segmented control widget as a navigation bar, and while I can add more controls, the property inspector only shows 3 controls. I’m trying to use 6, but the width of the property inspector is constrained to only show 3 controls. How do I access the additional controls so that I can edit them?

Hi @Agreaves, sorry about this issue. I’ve filed a report so our team can address it.

In terms of updating the controls in the meantime, one option would be to use script to make your changes. Here’s an example of how to toggle whether an item is enabled or not:

put the itemEnabled of widget "seg" into tEnabled
put not item 4 of tEnabled into item 4 of tEnabled
set the itemEnabled of widget "seg" to tEnabled

The other option would be to export and edit the stack’s contents in Create Classic 11 since its property inspector resizes to allow you to update more than 3 controls from it. Since you have access to the Create IDE, you should also have access to Create Classic 11.