Logout just spins the cursor indefiniely

Windows 11, Chrome (latest)
RECIPE: Exiting Livecode Create by: Selecting My Projects (under Create icon), then selecting Logout (4th item) in the left sidebar). After this I get a dimmed browser tab and a spinning Livecode Create cursor indefinitely.

If I close the tab or quit Chrome and go back all is fine, so it is more of a cosmetic bug than anything serious.

I’m not sure this is just cosmetic - at least for me. (Chrome 127.0.6533.89 on macOS 14.4.1). I never seem to get a clean logout - screen goes darkened and circular spinner just keeps going. Usually the only way I can get back to the login screen is by deleting browsing data (which I assume contains the cookies/cache that are ultimately causing the issue). This may be related to my separate issue of saved projects reverting to earlier versions??

Same issue still exists in dp1. Mac OS 14.5 / Chrome (also in Safari, which has additional issues)

Thanks for the report @Researchware ! I can confirm it has been submitted and we are working on a resolution. I will update this thread with any new information.

This bug is now fixed in the latest version! Thank you for your patience while we came to a resolution.