Last edited datetime invalid on Web

I can save my project by selecting the option via the Livecode Create menu top left. I receive a message my project is saving, then another message that my project is saved. However when logging out (usually I have to delete browser data to force a logout - see my reply to “Logout just spins the cursor indefinitely”), I log back in but find my project has not saved the changes I made. It is quite frustrating and is holding me back from more enthusiastic testing . . .

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @brodwils
The Logout issue has been identified and fixed - the correction should included in the next DP update.

The saved data disappearing is likely linked to the logout workaround, but I’ve filed the issue for our team to verify.
In the meantime, it would be great if you could verify if this problem persists when re-logging in through an incognito window - rather than through clearing the browser data.

We appreciate your support in improving our product!

1 Like

Logging out, logging in, saving projects all seems to be functional via a Chrome incognito window. The only minor issue is that the “date last updated” under the project tile still isn’t refreshed. (it is showing 22nd August)

Also FYI, I first tried testing with a Safari private browsing window but the the workspace dimmed and everything froze. (But I’ve normally been using Create with Chrome . . . )

1 Like

Thank you @brodwils for taking the time to retest!
The logout issue has been marked as resolved as per our latest DP, (currently live at preview.livecode.com), so it should work on all browsers.

I’ve filed the issue with the “last edited” datetime not updating & have updated the thread title to reflect the same.
We greatly appreciate your support!