Future developments

Good morning,
do you have any news on future developments of “create”?
As I have already highlighted, testing is practically useless at this moment due to the problems with “table and dropdown” widgets and the lack of a connection to the “database” which prevent any attempt to manage a basic crud that is indispensable for any application. I see that even here on the forum the messages are fewer and fewer and make me think that my observations are based on real problems

Hi Francesco

I think it’s fair to say that the early preview version that you currently have access to does not yet have enough features to make it overly useful beyond building a quick UI. However we are making significant developments and we hope to start releasing some of those soon. I am not sure if you caught the most recent Q&A session, but it touched upon progress on the new cloud back end Data Store and DataBinding. It also briefly showed actions for Creating, Updating & Deleting records.

I can’t give a date as of yet when that next preview release will be available, but we are making really good progress and I will update here shortly when that release is ready to try out.

Thanks for the question. Stay tuned for an update shorty.

Steven.

I stopped testing because there’s no documentation yet and I kept getting stuck. I’m hopeful for the future though. It would be great if every new feature also came with instructions or a dictionary entry as appropriate.

1 Like