Debugging seems to be broken

Setting a breakpoint either via red dot or “breakpoint” and if the debugger is on freezes Create.
It has to be reloaded. At times you can switch to fullscreen but then again Create freezes.
If you can set it to fullscreen you either have vertical stripes or something like this

The distorted image is what appears.

I seem to remember that I was able to debug a script in previous versions but I am not sure.

Using Crome on Mac (arm) Monterey.

I just saw the same distorted image when going to full-screen view of the editor. After that nothing worked, the whole project was unresponsive. I reloaded the page and selected my project but when it opened, all my work was gone.

That is, the name of my project was available to select after reloading the page, but what opened was a new project named “Untitled 1” with a blank white canvas. The original that froze was titled and had two controls with scripts.

I save often and had no data loss up to the saved version when reloading. I do have to use a new window and log in again because the simple reload does not work for me.

Have you tried a hard reload? (Shift + reload) That works for me!

A regular reload worked for me, probably because I hadn’t saved anything yet. I wasn’t debugging either, though I had been previously. I’ll have to remember to save from now on.

Thank you for reporting this. I’ve not seen this one before. We will investigate and report back once we fix it.