Can't Login With Firefox

Is it just me or are others having problems logging in with FireFox?
I get the login screen prefilled with my username and password (from the saved information). When I click on “Log in” it attempts to go to the website but it just returns to the same login screen, still prefilled with my username and password.
I can sign in with Safari but if freezes. That is a separate issue.
Bob

Ditto, I just get a login loop on Firefox. Chrome browser allows sign-in.

Safari froze for me to but hitting reload made I workable, well for some time at least until I tried to edit a script…

Thanks for reporting this. We’ve found the error and fixed it. You will need to wait until we put out a new preview release to see this fix. We will let you know when that release is ready. :+1:

This issue has been resolved in the latest preview update.

Thank you. I tried it and I can get past the login screen. Unfortunately, my saved project is locked with a big, bold padlock. I didn’t create anything worthwhile; can someone delete that project so I can do some more testing? Thanks.

You should be able to unlock it. A project is locked, likely because you had it open in another browser (although there is work to be done around the project locking rules) when you click on the locked project, it should present a dialog which if you say ok will unlock your project.

You also have the power to delete your project. On the project square there are 3 dots. If you click that you get the option to delete it.

Thanks, that worked.

1 Like